- Each manuscript/ article must be written with 150 words for abstract.
- Articles must be 6,000 words long; however shorter and longer texts will be considered.
- Articles can be based on conceptual or empirical research findings.
- Manuscripts must be submitted for consideration via email attachment; with Microsoft Word format.
- Notes must be numbered in footnote form. Unless stated otherwise, abbreviations should be avoided.
- Journal titles must be written in full.
- Reference follows the following format: Author, Title (italic), Place, Publisher, Year. For example: (1) Footnote: J Hasyim Kamali, the Dignity of Man: An Islamic Perspective, (Kuala Lumpur: Ilmkiah Publisher, 2002), p. 11. (2) Bibliography: Kamali, Hasyim. the Dignity of Man: An Islamic Perspective, Kuala Lumpur: Ilmkiah Publisher, 2002.
- All journal article manuscripts will be corrected by academics according to their scientific qualifications; this is a process that may take weeks or months.
- Manuscripts of articles can be edited according to a predetermined environment before publication.
- The author must be willing to respond to questions from readers of the article written.
Book Review Author Guidelines:
- Please include the following at the beginning of the review:
Author, Title, Place, Publisher, Date, number of pages, ISBN E.g., Danil L. Pals. Seven Theories of Religion. Mold II. Jogjakarta: IRCiSoD, 2012. 398 + ii p. ISBN: 978-602-978-908-9.
- The review must begin with a brief description of the contents of the book as a whole.
- Matters that can be considered in the discussion of a book review include:
- Reviews range in 1,500 words. The reviewer's name, affiliation and email address must appear at the end of the review.
- The advantages and disadvantages of books.
- Comments on the author's style and presentation.
- Whether the author's goals have been met or not.
- Errors (typographic or otherwise) and index usability.
- Who will the book be useful for?
- What is your recommendation; own it / buy it?
- The manuscript is sent with MS-Word format.